[finders] The Geospatial Web

finders at findability.org finders at findability.org
Thu Dec 29 15:31:13 EST 2005

December 29, 2005: The Geospatial Web

http://www.findability.org/archives/000080.php

Unless I'm bumped by someone more important, I'll be interviewed next week
on NPR's On Point about the geospatial web:

* The Geospatial Web: A Call to Action

* A Design Approach for the Geospatial Web

* Mapping a Revolution with Mashups

If you have suggestions for amazing, crazy, scary, funny, or ingenious ideas
or examples (related to the geospatial web), please send them my way.

And, if you want to tune in, the show will be broadcast live on Tuesday,
January 3rd, between 11 am and 12 pm EST. On Point lists stations and play
times around the country, and there's a Listening Center for streams and
podcasts.