[finders] Happy Holidays!

finders at findability.org finders at findability.org
Fri Dec 22 12:27:27 EST 2006

December 22, 2006: Happy Holidays!

http://www.findability.org/archives/000152.php

My friends at Q LTD have created Hugs for the Holidays, a delightfully
practical guide to holiday hugging etiquette.

Personally, I believe the tips for hug elusion will prove especially helpful
during the holiday season. Beware the ambiguous hugger!

Strange Connections

I've joined the advisory board of GeoQwest, an ambitious venture dedicated
to ambient findability. First up? Let's talk about that musical web site.

Daniel Torres Burriel has produced a rough Spanish translation of IA 3.0. My
friend, Mari-Carmen Marcos, assures me that the first sentence does not
translate to "Peter Morville is on crack." I'll have to trust her on that
one.

Karen Loasby's 2001 to 2006: Five Years of Information Architecture is good
end-of-year reading. Time flies (and so does Santa).

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!