[finders] Polar Bear III

finders at findability.org finders at findability.org
Fri Mar 3 11:12:31 EST 2006

March 3, 2006: Polar Bear III

http://www.findability.org/archives/000102.php

Lou and I are pleased to announce we've signed a contract with O'Reilly to
publish a third edition of Information Architecture for the World Wide Web.

Since its original publication in 1998, the polar bear book has sold more
than 100,000 copies and become established around the world as a leading
text for students and practitioners.

But it's time for an upgrade, and we'd love your help. Please contribute by
completing PB3 Survey #1. This is the first in a series of community surveys
we're planning to ensure we include the best ideas and examples.

Also, we're hiring an editorial assistant, so if you know someone who may be
interested, please send them the position description. Thanks!