[finders] UX Zeitgeist

finders at findability.org finders at findability.org
Wed Apr 4 11:22:40 EDT 2007

April 4, 2007: UX Zeitgeist

http://www.findability.org/archives/000164.php

Please don't tell anyone about UX Zeitgeist. Right now, I'm third in the
prestigious UX Mindshare index, and I'd like to keep it that way.

Seriously, it's a beautiful product that will grow more interesting and
valuable with every new book, topic, and person. So, go ahead, make my day,
tell someone, spread the word, see if you can knock me out of the top ten.

Strange Connections

* I'm reading a book called Synthetic Worlds by Edward Castronova of the
Synthetic Worlds Initiative at Indiana University. It's really good so far!

* A new comment on my Information Architecture 3.0 manifesto links over to
IA's Unidentical Twins. Personally, I prefer this version of IA History
(PDF).

* Seeking a conference? Check out the Boxes & Arrows Event Calendar and the
ASIS&T International Calendar of Information Science Conferences.