[finders] Asian Lemurs

finders at findability.org finders at findability.org
Thu Feb 22 10:28:44 EST 2007

February 22, 2007: Asian Lemurs

http://www.findability.org/archives/000159.php

Yesterday, I received a copy of the Chinese edition of Ambient Findability,
along with a beautiful Happy New Year card from my editor at O'Reilly
Taiwan.

The lemur book is now available in Chinese, Korean, and Japanese.

Since "Ambient Findability" doesn't translate well, its Korean title is
Search 2.0. If only I'd used that title in the first place, we'd have sold
twice as many lemurs.

Strange Connections

* The search engines are killing SEO, but that's okay according to the
author, since the SEO firms can simply reposition themselves as IA firms.

* Lou and I were interviewed by Computerworld, plus there's a polar bear
excerpt about organizing web sites and intranets.

* Excellent article from LibraryThing about when tags work and when they
don't.