[finders] Parentography

finders at findability.org finders at findability.org
Wed Jan 24 14:28:29 EST 2007

January 24, 2007: Parentography

http://www.findability.org/archives/000156.php

I'm happy to learn (from the comfort of my hotel in Oslo, Norway) that
Parentography has launched.

Parentography is an online community where parents can share reviews of
family-friendly places and activities. I had the good fortune to work with
the founders (Tim and Noelle) and the Q Crew on the site's design.

While I enjoyed shaping the information architecture, my favorite
contribution was the excursion. Excursions let us tell stories and share
experiences.

I've offered a few of mine. How about you?

And, please do send feedback. As the beta designation and the blog suggest,
this is very much a work in progress. And, since I plan to be an active
Parentographer, I'd like to see it get better and better. Cheers!