[finders] Bay Area Walks & Talks

finders at findability.org finders at findability.org
Tue Aug 12 11:07:27 EDT 2008

August 12, 2008: Bay Area Walks & Talks

http://www.findability.org/archives/000218.php

In September, I'm headed to San Jose for KMWorld & Intranets. I'd love to
line up a few more talks in the San Francisco Bay Area. In the past, I've
had great experiences speaking at eBay, Google, Wells Fargo, and Yahoo!
about information architecture, ambient findability, user experience, and
the future of search. So, if you're interested in a workshop or short talk,
please let me know.

I'm also hoping to escape into the natural beauty of Point Reyes. Any
suggestions for a great half-day to full-day hike? Thanks!

Strange Connections

* My friend Noriyo Asano sent me a good-luck charm from the Senso-ji temple
to keep me safe while bike riding. Thanks Noriyo!