[finders] Search Patterns

finders at findability.org finders at findability.org
Mon Feb 4 12:56:56 EST 2008

February 4, 2008: Search Patterns

http://www.findability.org/archives/000194.php

I'm working on a new book (and talk) about the future of search, and I've
created a seed collection of patterns and examples to support my research.

Please add tags, notes, and comments, and suggest new examples. Over time, I
hope to include patterns that illustrate user behavior and the information
architecture of search. I'll be blogging about search patterns as the
collection and my ideas evolve. If you have comments or suggestions, please
let me know.

Strange Connections

* If you enjoy great wine, delicious food, and talking about faceted search,
FIND'08 is the place for you. I visited Torino a few years ago and loved it!

* Alison Head is leading a new research initiative called Project
Information Literacy. I've agreed to serve as an advisor. It's an important
and timely topic!