[finders] World Usability Day

finders at findability.org finders at findability.org
Tue Nov 11 14:59:07 EST 2008

November 11, 2008: World Usability Day

http://www.findability.org/archives/000223.php

I haven't quite recovered from my European travels, but tomorrow I leave for
Landmark College to participate in World Usability Day New England.

My secret plan is to have the event name changed to World Findability Day.
Should be fun! But, if you can't make it to beautiful Vermont this time
around, check out the World Usability Day Event Map for a happening near
you.

Strange Connections

* Both Vegard Sandfold's Concept Composition with Faceted Search and Mike
Kuniavsky's Ubicomp User Experience Design are worth a read.

* Yet another inspiring talk from Bruce Sterling. Best glimpse of tomorrow
now? The Caryatids are coming. The Internet of Things will never be the
same.