[finders] Tag Galaxy

finders at findability.org finders at findability.org
Wed Oct 1 11:51:29 EDT 2008

October 1, 2008: Tag Galaxy

http://www.findability.org/archives/000221.php

If you enjoy playing with interactive, multi-dimensional search result
visualizations (and then making fun of them) as much as I do, Tag Galaxy is
worth a spin.

Once you get past the fiery star with (conceptually related) orbiting
planets, the globe itself presents a surprisingly addictive interface for
photo discovery.

Strange Connections

* Slides from EuroIA and Picnic are sprouting up. Plus, great posts on
Touch. And, if you have a minute, this rabbit video is a lot of fun.

* As a supporter and advisor, I'm pleased that Project Information Literacy
has been funded, thanks to a generous gift from ProQuest.