[finders] Information Architecture Today

finders at findability.org finders at findability.org
Wed Sep 10 14:24:56 EDT 2008

September 10, 2008: Information Architecture Today

http://www.findability.org/archives/000220.php

I'm deeply immersed in a tangible futures project that roughly involves
translating ambient findability concepts into compelling, credible
applications.

This work strays beyond the normal stomping grounds of the polar bear. But,
in the rare occasions that I come up for air, it's great to see so much
energy and innovation coming from within the information architecture
community today.

There's an impressive slate of candidates running for the IAI Board, and I
love what Livia Labate, Russ Unger, and Matthew Milan are doing with Open
IAI.

Plus, the CFP for the Tenth Annual IA Summit has been posted and includes an
intriguing new idea. Well, that's my IA for today. Now, back to the future!