[finders] User Experience People 2.0

finders at findability.org finders at findability.org
Fri Oct 1 11:17:44 EDT 2010

October 1, 2010: User Experience People 2.0

http://findability.org/archives/000638.php

If you liked the first set of UX Stencils, you'll love what Jeffery Callenderhas done with Version 2.0 (available now on Graffletopia) which includes abstract figures, stylized people, guys, gals, arrows, and caricatures.