[finders] Pervasive Information Architecture

finders at findability.org finders at findability.org
Mon Apr 4 09:20:06 EDT 2011

April 4, 2011: Pervasive Information Architecture

http://findability.org/archives/000644.php

When we met last week at the IA Summit in Denver, Andrea Resmini gave me a wonderful surprise, a hard copy of Pervasive Information Architecture.

To celebrate this important book's publication, I'm posting the foreword. And, if that doesn't convince you to buy the book, then read it again!

Strange Connections

* Slides from my Ubiquitous Information Architecture workshop.

* Thanks to Martin Belam, here's a fantastic collection of IA Summit slides.

* Brilliant closing plenary by Cennydd Bowles.

* I'm running the Boston Marathon (BIB#4228) in two weeks. Wish me luck!