[finders] Finding Intertwingled

finders at findability.org finders at findability.org
Thu Aug 14 10:54:20 EDT 2014

August 14, 2014

http://findability.org/archives/000673.php

Intertwingled is now available in print and digital formats on Amazon. Ironically, it's hard to find via Amazon's search. In the US, the ebook is hidden. In the UK, it's the paperback that's unfindable. But I'm not upset. Amazon is in the process of linking the print and Kindle versions. This happens with every book. Most authors are patient enough to wait. Anyway, I'm still amazed by the fact that by pressing a couple of buttons, I was able to publish a book in multiple formats and countries, virtually overnight.

If you think you might buy the book but still need a gentle nudge, I'm hoping this sample of advance praise might do the trick.

"Intertwingled is a meditation on the connectedness of everything. From language and ontology to culture and strategy, Peter takes us on a journey that reveals how a simple change in what we take for granted can send ripples that reach far beyond our awareness."

– Irene Au, Operating Partner, Khosla Ventures

"In the information age, we are all information architects, says Morville in this fresh and fascinating take on the discipline he played a huge part in creating. Drawing on nature, culture, history, and science, plus decades of deep personal experience helping major clients, Morville finds new and profound meaning in the business of helping users to find their way."

– Jeffrey Zeldman, author, Designing with Web Standards

"MIND BLOWN OPEN, rearranged, and reshaped. This startling book took me on a twisty adventure in how to think, see, design, and experience the world differently. It's like stepping through a door to a shifted universe that's richer, deeper, and more connected. And, Peter reveals practical ideas and insights about how to build understanding and cope with complexity. Say goodbye to your current self when you start this book, because you won't be the same person by the end of the journey."

– Kathy Sierra, author, Badass: Making Users Awesome

Thanks for your interest and support. I hope you enjoy being Intertwingled.