[game_preservation] Google Library

Kieron Wilkinson preservation_sig at igda.org
Wed Nov 2 17:15:28 EST 2005

In relation to my previous post in regard to preserving copyrighted
works on behalf of another separate by related party. It seems that
Google has decided to digitise only books not under copyright, at least
for the moment:

I didn't really expect anything else, but it was a nice hope all the
same. Of course it is still possible it will go the other way, but I
guess we will just have to wait and see, and of course seek
preservation/distribution permission for the games ourselves.

--
Kieron Wilkinson
IGDA Preservation SIG