[game_preservation] launch of NZ game history work

Andreas Lange lange at digitalgamearchive.org
Fri Jun 23 12:10:22 EDT 2006

Dear Melanie,
thanks very much for the hint and of course for this very interesting
work. Besides your very valuable work researching New Zeelands game
history, I also look with great interest at the form you developed to
make your results available. Specially for me as an exhibition maker it
is of great interest to look at new forms how knowledge can be
transfered. "Cast-Offs from the Golden Age" looks very promising to me.
I wish you good luck for the official opening

Best, Andreas

Andreas Lange
DiGA e.V. - The Digital Game Archive
www.digitalgamearchive.org