[game_preservation] Digital Game Canon page expansion

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Mon Jul 30 19:24:58 EDT 2007

Hey Henry,

That would be most beneficial, if I can get information off that then
I'd be able to ask about any missing bits. I don't see why the
presentations couldn't go on the wiki or Preservation page as a
historical reference, with permission of course, in addition to the
information I could add to the wiki.

For the only preservation and historical SIG in the IGDA, um, I'm shamed
to say I'm actually writing up what I can gather for the history, which
doesn't quite seem right, so this is a great step forward!

Andrew