[game_preservation] Digital Game Canon 2007 slides and audio available

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Sat Nov 10 18:14:40 EST 2007

Hey all,

You might be interested to listen to (especially if you didn't attend
it) the Digital Game Canon presentation at GDC2007 - the audio very kind
provided by Simon Carless, and slides were retrieved by Henry Lowood.
Thanks guys!

Find the downloads here: http://www.igda.org/preservation/files/dgc_gdc2007/

I found some of the bits very interesting (I've also not played some of
the games on the list), and it's a free download. If the preservation
SIG does any other presentations, talks, papers or the like they'll go
up on the site too (hopefully with a better site layout, but I can't
change it much at the moment).