[game_preservation] The world's most expensive videogames

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Mon Apr 7 16:25:38 EDT 2008

I am sure I saw that list a while ago, Devin, it's a pretty fun read :D

Mike Melanson wrote:

> Hey, I got to play that just this past Saturday!

Envious is me. I read about it on your site too ;)

> I'm going to see about getting it into MobyGames. :)

That and some other early games are very much missing! (well, arcade
games are being slowly added, woo!), so if you do get it in or do some
article on it, that'd be ultra cool. My main resources for the upcoming
DGC stuff is the Gamasutra article featuring it, and Wikipedia, so some
Mobygame stuff would be a good addition to the resources.