[game_preservation] Improving the Preservation SIG's news/blog/project news

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Wed Apr 9 13:00:43 EDT 2008

Hey all,

I've been randomly updating a quite-likely-ignored corner of this SIG,
the main page blog/news site <http://www.igda.org/preservation/> for a
while now!

I don't know if anyone reads it here, so would anyone be interested in
having a monthly update on all the things I've found and updated within
the SIG? I'll post it to this newsgroup on the first of the month if
someone is interested in, well, reading it!

That, and if anyone has any ideas on more things to post about (and if
anyone wants to help too, even if it is just posting up interesting
articles here, or to me) that'd be great too. I miss a lot of
historical-based game content on the web which I don't find through my
RSS sites or GameSetWatch I bet! :-)

Once I get down to it I'll post more updates on our ongoing projects
too; Devin knows I have a bit to catch up with on that front, but we
might hear about the Memorials project soon enough. I'll spruce up the
other project starting pages to get them off the ground too!

Andrew

PS: Exclamation marks are fun!