[game_preservation] A Triumph Of Game Preservation

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Tue Aug 12 10:15:00 EDT 2008

Oh, absolutely. I applaud it, just I've seen several sites I used to
visit for games now shut down or "lose files", which is never fun.

One thing is that since EA, or someone at Mythic allowed it, they'd
probably be okay with doing it again sometime in the future or
something. Who knows? Might be a nice precedent to say "hey, these guys
were able to do some real good, why can't you?" :)

Andrew