[game_preservation] A Triumph Of Game Preservation

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Wed Aug 13 04:05:11 EDT 2008

Sure, all those suggestions are very good - you don't want to take the
initiative and do any of them? :) (For the archive repository, if the
data is all digital at the very least I am sure the Internet Archive can
have the majority of it in one form or another).

I am still in the process (offline) of thinking how to revamp the wiki
information, and these projects should be listed there along with other
good fansites/source of info. I can't disseminate information on the
wiki, it's just a poor location for it since everything is manual, but I
hope to get some form of DB-run site (perhaps the DGC one) which can
work to do the metadata and linking/searching to media side, especially
Archive.org things which are hopeless to search through :)

Andrew