[game_preservation] A Triumph Of Game Preservation

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Fri Aug 15 12:48:18 EDT 2008

Brilliant! Thanks a lot Chris, outstanding work. I hope he just says
"IGDA" if he ever mentions the SIG again though, hehehe :)

Looks like a lucky break, but who knows what we can hope to achieve in
the future. I reported on Sega's archive pictures today
<http://www.igda.org/preservation/archives/2008/08/the_sega_game_a.html>,
so there are obviously other publishers with much wider collections (and
not just of the physical games, as Wing Commander's case shows!). Just
needs some benevolence, and less lawyers.

I hope Joe joins up, and thanks again Chris,

Andrew