[game_preservation] MSN interviews Joe Santulli

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Mon Aug 25 13:38:30 EDT 2008

I'll put a link on the blog, although I couldn't get the video to work
in Opera or Firefox (??? stupid msn site restricted to IE stuff I guess)

Our "Collectors" page still needs finishing, so yeah, information would
be great. An interview would be nice, perhaps since you want to talk to
him anyway (and the question about Digit Press catalogues would be part
of an interview) do you want to shoot him a email? If not, I'll try and
do so later this week.

And if anyone can tell me how to work the internets and get the video (a
direct link to the file might be nice) will get a cookie :)

Andrew