[game_preservation] SIG Icon and theme

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Tue Dec 2 08:07:16 EST 2008

+Some pixel text of my own doing (thus the wierd canvas, but at least my
copy and paste worked)

http://aarmstrong.org/gallery/v/projects/preslogos/Text+bigger.png.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=1

This means I don't have to go finding a free one. Preservation is a
rather long word too, heh. I'll try and source what font the IGDA logo
uses from Jason so I can try out that text too.

Andrew