[game_preservation] SIG Icon and theme

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Wed Dec 3 11:17:30 EST 2008

Hmm, I didn't get any source pictures from you...how odd. These will do
though. I'll amend my current design a bit perhaps, maybe later today.

I however can't vectorize anything, I'm having enough trouble with just
pixel art! Anyone know how to do vector art with the GIMP or some other
free tool? A nice vectored image would be cool (although for some
piccies losing the retro pixel feel).

Joystick, here's my attempt (IGDA swirl on there too, hehe):

http://aarmstrong.org/gallery/v/projects/preslogos/atari+joypad+40x40+v2.png.html

Looks a little crummy, but I keep saying I'm no artist ;) (any higher
resolution and I'd also not want to do it, this took long enough) - what
do people think of this kind of joystick? I might be able to clean up
some of the perspective errors too (the bottom of the stick is a bit
odd) if this one looks "okay".

Andrew