[game_preservation] SIG Icon and theme

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Mon Dec 8 15:28:33 EST 2008

I can do other pictures if anyone has any ideas. I'm glad you like the
joystick :) only person to comment on it so far.

The cross? It's meant to be a circle. I did 20x20 pixel images, doing
circles for that is hard, I can up the pixels to do a better circle though.

That's why I did a grey one, since it allowed me to do a better circle

:) I can redo the black 5" floppy though.

Andrew