[game_preservation] Vintage Game Club

Captain Commando evilcowclone at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 09:14:40 EDT 2008

Oh, I thought it was out of print and outrageously expensive used like so
many other classics. $40 new and in stock. But that's still a bit much for
me at the moment (particularly when I need to buy a new power supply to get
my PC running :)

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 1:10 AM, Stuart Feldhamer <
stuart.feldhamer at gmail.com> wrote:

> If your only obstacle is that funds are limited, you should definitely do

> it. GF is a classic and how much could it cost? $20?

> Stuart

"Until next time..."
Captain Commando