[game_preservation] IGDA Preservation Roundtables at GDC 2008 -- meeting notes

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Mon Mar 10 21:46:02 EDT 2008

Hey Henry/All,

Henry Lowood wrote:

> Please feel free to add your own notes. I'll compile the additions

> and then add this page to the wiki.

I've started adding outlines for the major listed projects (but no
concrete pages yet) on the main wiki page:

http://www.igda.org/wiki/Game_Preservation_SIG

Feel free to amend or correct, I'll also add further projects as needed,
and add the subpages when I have time. I thought adding in them more
permanently would be a good idea to help me get the information pages
started (especially the basis of the contributions page).