[game_preservation] Early NZ Software Database; membership no's; empyre

Captain Commando evilcowclone at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 10:55:15 EDT 2008

Melanie,

I'd be interested in seeing what type of work, if any, exists from the 1980s
that was produced by aboriginals in New Zealand. Rather obscure, perhaps,
but when we talk about minorities in games I think this would be interesting
considering its setting before computers became cheap and Flash became
ubiquitous.

-Devin Monnens

"Until next time..."
Captain Commando