[game_preservation] AMAZING collection of E3 '95 videos!

Mike Melanson mike at multimedia.cx
Mon Mar 31 11:54:54 EDT 2008

Captain Commando wrote:

> Speaking of old videos, the original version of MYST has a nice

> interview with the developers that discusses how the game was made.

> However, I haven't seen it on subsequent versions and sadly I no longer

> have my original copy (along with all the other old Mac software...). I

> think that's one that needs to be recirculated and you could probably

> contact the developers about it.

Just checked and it looks like the Saturn version has the 5 "making
of..." videos:

$ ls CPK/MAKING_*
CPK/MAKING_A.CPK CPK/MAKING_C.CPK CPK/MAKING_E.CPK
CPK/MAKING_B.CPK CPK/MAKING_D.CPK

Predictably, it looks like the videos are up on YouTube as well:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=making+of+myst&search_type=

--
-Mike Melanson