[game_preservation] More fiction

Devin Monnens evilcowclone at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 11:33:40 EST 2008

I sent a message awhile back about how the intro to The Big Lebowski (the
mockumentary) would be a good resource. I also recently heard about the
Philip K. Dick short story, "The Preservation Machine," in which a man
transcodes famous music into animal form (the animals then go awry). This
one might also be good to read. There was also a Roman or Greek play that I
referenced awhile back on the futility of preserving everything, but I can't
find the name of it. Anyone remember that?
-Devin

"Until next time..."
Captain Commando