[game_preservation] Whitepaper proofreaders and pre-release readers

Chris Lepine chris at artfulgamer.com
Sun Oct 26 13:01:24 EDT 2008

Thanks Devin! I'm looking forward to writing something in the future
in much more detail than I did in the article - I'd like to tackle
game preservation in the same way that I tried to work out game
history.... ie., that it is not simply 'collecting' and that the
curator's job involves understanding the nature of the thing s/he
archives in an intimate way. That it makes the whole notion of
appreciating or researching something possible..

-Chris