[game_preservation] FDG2009

Rachel Donahue donahrm at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 10:54:59 EDT 2009

Apologies for any weirdness in this email, i'm replying from my phone
since wireless is an absurd 75 cents a minute. It IS expensive for a
conference, but considering my hotel at saa was a thousand bucks
itself... Not so bad! I'd be happy to share my notes when i'm back
ashore and i may risk an international text fee or two to update
twitter -sheepeeh -on board. I'm semi presenting, having gotten a
masters scholarship. It's more of an informal mixer with ea and ms but
i'm hoping it provides some good exposure for the survey, white paper,
and preserving virtual worker project.

--

-------
Rachel Donahue