[game_preservation] MASSIVE e-bay auction in the UK

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Thu Apr 30 04:26:41 EDT 2009

Well, we have got a lagging project to get information on collectors ;)
(reminds me I need to write up the projects and send out info to get
some ideas going, although I don't think we have the people and time to
do all the ideas).

The SIG itself can't exactly store anything, but the members who have
collections, archives and museums can :) but usually collectors don't
donate a great deal of their material over time - they usually sell it,
or pass it on to other collectors, or this is the impression I've got
from actually talking to them (except for the odd few who do really
donate things, which is awesome).

Andrew