[game_preservation] Soviet Game Museum

Andreas Lange lange at digitalgamearchive.org
Thu Apr 30 06:24:08 EDT 2009

Dear Andrew,
thanks for the hint. The Russian Video Game tradition is indeed very
interesting and therfore I send him/ her an email, too. It was answered
only in Russian, which my (east german) colleague could translate. It
was only a short note, that I should visit the museum, when I am in
Moscow (what is actually not planned) and that the exhibition of some of
their exhibits in Germany, which was mentioned in the Edge artcle, can't
be realised.
Andreas