[game_preservation] Soviet Game Museum

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 09:37:23 EDT 2009

He only speaks in Russian? Well hmm... Now there ARE a few Russian-speaking
people at work, but I don't trust any of them. So there's nobody I know well
enough to ask about translation and dialogue. (Though my Japanese instructor
apparently knows a few words in Russian :) I can see if anyone in the family
knows someone who speaks Russian. This museum is fantastic.

Do they have Facebook or LinkedIn? Do they have a website?

-Devin

>>> http://www.edge-online.com/features/inside-the-soviet-arcade-games-museum

>>> I meant to post this when I saw it linked from GSW, but for some reason

>>> didn't :/

>>> I'll try and get in contact with the owner at some point and invite them

>>> here if possible, depending on if anyone there can speak English, since I

>>> can't write Russian. :)

>>> Andrew