[game_preservation] Fwd: MASSIVE e-bay auction in the UK

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 09:52:46 EDT 2009

Mike,

Dan brings up an interesting point. What region is this system? If it's US,
it's more likely that a European or Japanese archive might be interested in
it more (unless it's an archive that is just developing itself - I think
most game archives would already have most of the stuff you mention as
they're fairly common). If it's UK then a US archive might have greater
interest. This is because we usually only have access to games that are from
our own region. I'm making sure Judd, Ken, and Aki Nakamura get this too to
see if they have any input.

BTW, does anyone know if European NES games will play on a US NES? I've got
a copy of Super Turrican I've been too afraid to stick into a system for
fear it would damage the system and/or game!

-Devin