[game_preservation] MASSIVE e-bay auction in the UK

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Thu Apr 30 10:15:25 EDT 2009

Depending on your location this is a perfect thing the list of museums
who accept material is useful for (
http://www.igda.org/wiki/Game_Preservation_SIG/Contributions ) - I might
rename this "Donating Information" - better reflects what it is.

Private projects, as Dan said, are not listed for obvious reasons, we
certainly should get people advertising here if there is anything they
especially need or can especially give away - if it can't be sorted
here, selling on eBay is always a good second choice. When the new IGDA
site rolls around I'll make sure to create a forum especially for
donation and "need" enquiries.

Andrew