[game_preservation] Gnop or Operation Desert Storm footage?

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Fri Aug 7 04:26:31 EDT 2009

I guess those who might have Mac magazines could do scans of the games
if they knew the release dates, although I am hopeless on magazines and
what would have been around in the 90's for games on macs :)

That or actively searching any online magazine archives. I don't have
any links to hand for Mac ones though!

Andrew