[game_preservation] Planets Conference in London, Feb 2010

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Fri Dec 11 07:36:41 EST 2009

Interesting, glad to see there are places to discuss some of these things.

General digital media archival work would of course include games if
they are working on formats that games use, although I wonder if
software is a part of it or not, which has it's own things as Henry has
said about source code, multiple versions, related material, not just
including the original program 1:1 copied into a repository.

Andrew