[game_preservation] Robert Holdstock (1948-2009)

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Fri Dec 11 07:56:39 EST 2009

Wow, really? I saw him at GameCity, and was about the only person
discussing their relationship with Elite which was actually interesting
(even Mr. Braben was pretty boring ;) but they did only have a few
minutes each). I couldn't make his book reading but it'd be interesting
to check his book out.

If anyone is interested in writing a memorial piece, or know someone who
would be good to ask to do so, please give me or Devin a shout (I'll try
and investigate myself, I need to get a tool to organise this, there's a
lot of unfinished ones and ones I meant to catch up on). I'll put up a
brief page this weekend for him.

Andrew