[game_preservation] Mobygames and KLOV

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Mon Jan 19 20:36:20 EST 2009

From what Jim has said on this very list, and what I've looked at the
KLOV, they're both user submitted metadata information databases (ie;
they don't actually contain the objects they have data about). I also
read their article, and think the term is entirely correct, there's not
much more then that to say, I guess.

The KLOV however has associated parts that seem to host events (or is
there an actual coin op museum?), no doubt private collectors maintain
it but I've not investigated further, and should email them to get some
contact going. I'd also be interested to know about their situation.

Andrew