[game_preservation] Satakore

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Thu Jan 22 18:40:01 EST 2009

I've added it. With my changing of stuff which I'll get on with
tomorrow, I will be moving it, but currently it's in the "Projects"
section. I'll probably put a lot more under "Resources" when I edit it
all, making the "Projects" page a bit more focused and adding some kind
of "Physical Resources" page for museums etc. too.

Andrew