[game_preservation] [Fwd: Re: [SIGs-Admin] [SIGs_Admin][chapter-admin] Update on new IGDA website]

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Fri Jul 3 12:45:21 EDT 2009

I've been sneakily uploading archives of the past months on our list
here:
http://www.igda.org/wiki/Special:ListFiles?limit=20&ilsearch=Preservation_SIG&title=Special%3AListFiles

I will link them in, which I've totally forgotten to do actually.

However, I've not checked what the plan is in general. To be honest, I
doubt they've even considered it, along with the forums disappearing.
This is a problem of course.

I will need to check, and will get in touch with Joseph and Tim
immediately. This is rather important!

Andrew