[game_preservation] GDC Report Coming Soon + FileFront shutting down

Devin Monnens evilcowclone at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 21:53:38 EDT 2009

I'll also add to the list that the issue of Edge they were handing out at
GDC has a lot of information on metadata on the web and how all that is in
danger of being lost. They mention a MUD info site that went down among
other things, as well as the National Videogame Archive in the UK, but no
mention of the IGDA! Anyway, good article and worth putting in the
resources.

-D

"Until next time..."
Captain Commando