[game_preservation] [Projects] Emulator Information

Dan Pinchbeck Dan.Pinchbeck at port.ac.uk
Fri May 1 05:16:13 EDT 2009

Yeah, on that last point, that'd be a massive help - looks like I'm lining up for a month or two on Google as it is...

Dr Dan Pinchbeck
Advanced Games Research Group
School of Creative Technologies
University of Portsmouth, UK

www.thechineseroom.co.uk
www.keep.port.ac.uk

>>> Andrew Armstrong <andrew at aarmstrong.org> 01/05/09 9:52 AM >>>

Wow, thanks! That's the major workload - all counted, there's probably a
thousand systems and regional variations of systems including major
computers (nevermind minor ones), but the main amount is a few hundred
AFAIK, so any big list would be awesome.

That's a good point too - if anyone has any emulation resources - ie;
websites dedicated to reporting news on emulators, or listing emulators,
or providing downloads of them (not just for game systems) please post
them :)

Andrew