[game_preservation] Monthly update coming...soon

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Wed May 6 11:55:59 EDT 2009

Yeah, some of those articles and others - such as Edge's "Making
of...Spacewar!" need to get added to the magical database I'm creating,
heh (well, that I'm still designing). I don't want to post much more in
the way of "articles on old games" on the blog as I proposed before,
unless someone is able to help find them :)

Actually, it is worth discussing the games/articles on the mailing list
though. I should post up some of the more interesting ones.

Andrew