[game_preservation] [Monthly SIG Roundup] May 2009

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Tue May 12 06:36:28 EDT 2009

Extra apology here, I'm sorry this is late. It is a travesty of an
example when I'm the one touting project work to be done, man I pretty
much suck at timing this really.

Just in case anyone cares: in what little spare time (besides starting
the Bibliography website work) I have had I've been deeply playing Mount
& Blade, which isn't an excuse, just a brilliant game. Also sadly the
start of the month the IGDA site had issues, which really wants me to
confirm they do have a backup plan somewhere, hehe :) Next months update
should be on time, along with some reports from two events I'm visiting
this month related to videogame preservation.

Luckily at work, Lunchtime is a prime hour for getting this done. :D