[game_preservation] Old printers

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Wed May 20 17:12:18 EDT 2009

I've got an old printer for my Amiga 500 (big and clunky; ink ribbons are
pretty dried up) and another for my TRS-80 (which I don't know if it works
or not). Of what use are these devices? I can think it might be important to
document how an old printer functions, but as the weeks pass, it becomes
even more difficult to justify keeping them around the house. Obviously if
storage space was not an issue, it would be no conversation. What is your
opinion on the relevance of old printers?

-Devin Monnens